Sunday 7 August 2011

Mmmmmmm

Oh yes, that is right, mmmmmmm to my very tasty amazing (modest? Me?) chocolate butterfly cup cakes!

I know they do taste Mmmmmm because the official cake monster has stamped her approval stamp all over them...was a bit messy! Oh, the cake monster has gained her cake credentials over the years and even has a sponge named after her too! Yes, Victoria is a smashing lady, really she is.

Here, take a look and have a dribble...






Did you dribble on your keyboard?

I do really deserve a round of applause or an Best Cake certificate but while I wait for ether of them I will happily accept your appreciation in comment form...Ok, I will stop!

Amazing what a few eggs, marg, flour and sugar can do!

Now I better go because I can hear mmmmmm coming from the other room and I want one too!

2 comments:

  1. There goes my diet! Oh Wait, I'm not on a diet!!! I'll be right over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie hurry up as I cannot save them much longer! : )

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better then waking up to a smashing comment to read...